You are NOT Logged in.
All aspects of Mountain Biking at home and further afield.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Stefan

Last Visited: 18:46
16th Apr 2015
Glenshee Mountainbike Track Video
Date Posted: 13.36hrs on Sun 18 Jul 10
A new blue-graded mountainbike track has recently been opened at the Glenshee Ski Centre, Scotland. Access to the track is by chairlift, and costs £15/day for adults and £12/day for juniors or an adult single run is £5 and £4 for juniors. The track is open from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm, 7 days a week. Glenshee is the closest lift-assisted track to all the major Scottish cities, is midge free, has stunning scenery and has a large cafe. They have plans to develop new tracks in the future, so head up and support what has the potential to be an amazing mountain bike destination. The area offers a wealth of big-mountain riding in the Southern Cairngorms. www.ski-glenshee.co.uk for info and type Glenshee into multimap for location.

[video.mpora.com]
cammyammy

Last Visited: 21:43
8th Dec 2014
Re: Glenshee Mountainbike Track Video
Date Posted: 17.18hrs on Sat 24 Jul 10
Yeah i think it has real potential, they just need to market more. Iv not seen any ads or anythin. Just by chance i saw on the website. With snowy days reducing (this year an exception) i think i think a move like this could decide their future. And the new chairlift will hopefull show some summertime benifits too although it dosnt travel that far
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: