You are NOT Logged in.
All aspects of Mountain Biking at home and further afield.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous123456
Current Page:6 of 6
telemarker

Last Visited: 14:59
12th Apr 2021
Re: Mountian Biking this weekend.
Date Posted: 15.02hrs on Mon 6 Aug 07
always wondered what those singletracks were like!
i had alook for the one heading NE, before you get to the summit (climbing from Aviemore), and it didnt look to be there!
freeskiing

Last Visited: 20:49
21st Jul 2019
Date Posted: 17.07hrs on Fri 31 Aug 07
I'm heading for Golspie again on Sunday after a bit of action down at the Big Splash in Aviemore tomorrow. Anyone pitching up for that one?

Then off down to the World Champs mid week for the best part of the event.

Maybe bump into a few bods down there.

Freeskiing.co.uk
freeskiing

Last Visited: 20:49
21st Jul 2019
Date Posted: 17.38hrs on Sun 7 Oct 07
Auch aye boy, I've been out and about at Golspie the last few weekends and it's been getting gradually busier as word of mouth spreads.

I'd heard that there was a new red run opened at Wolftrax so I headed down there yesterday with high expectations. I starts off really quite promisingly at the top of the existing black and then once you're out in the open it becomes a bit flat to get any decent speed, once you do you're straight into an unbermed switchback and have to ditch all your speed. Back into the wood it gets more interesting again and then you join the bottom of the black.

My vote goes to the existing red which although isn't all downhill - like the new one - at leas it's got interesting features like Airs Rock and then some quick wooded sections towards the bottom.

Oh and just to cross threads, they're charging £2 for parking which is neither here nor there considering what you get.

Freeskiing.co.uk
Goto Page:  Previous123456
Current Page:6 of 6
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: