You are NOT Logged in.
All aspects of Mountain Biking at home and further afield.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Alpine_Skier_UK

Last Visited: 04:09
15th Dec 2012
Bike Trailer For Sale.....
Date Posted: 19.20hrs on Sat 26 Aug 06
Well, the car gets part exchanged for a van for my new business next tuesday, so i now dont need the trailer i use to get my bikes around as i will be able to put them in the back of the van!!!

I have posted 2 pics in the gallery (will remove them soon) for anyone who is interested to have a look at. If someone does buy it, i can deliver it before tuesday. After that, i dont have a towbar, so you will have to come and collect it.

With regard to price. It total it cost a lot of money.... a very lot of money. There is £360 of bike carrier alone!!! Any sensible offer would be considered.

If it doesnt get sold complete, i will put the trailer back to its original spec as a quad trailer and sell the Barracuda's seperately.

Regards,
Andy
Dry Slope Ski Directory
II

Last Visited: 09:22
4th Aug 2019
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: Bike Trailer For Sale.....
Date Posted: 21.20hrs on Sat 26 Aug 06
Why did you build this an not just buy a bike rack for you car?
It does look beautifully built though.
Sorry can't bid but good luck.
What van are you getting?
In my old job I had:
Astravan - very good
Iveco - slow
Transit - would do 95mph on the Motorways all day smiling smiley

Alpine_Skier_UK

Last Visited: 04:09
15th Dec 2012
Re: Bike Trailer For Sale.....
Date Posted: 10.06hrs on Sun 27 Aug 06
II,
I built it as i had nowhere to put the bikes on the car. On the roof bars are my ski racks and roof box, so i needed somewhere else to put the bikes. I didnt like the idea of putting them on the roof, as the roof it quite high, as i have a 4x4, and also i might damage my car with the pedals, etc. I tried one of the towbar mounted bike racks, but with that on i couldnt then get into the boot. So another solution was needed.

The van i am getting is a Vauxhall Vivaro Double Cab. 6 seats, loads of room in the back for the bikes, ski's, and everything else. Test driven one for a week a while back, and the 6 speed version will easily do 100mph+ and get 40mpg!!!

Regards,
Andy
Dry Slope Ski Directory
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: