You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
liam.nisbet.9

Last Visited: 02:18
4th Mar 2014
Recruiting participants for sports & exercise psychology dissertation research
Date Posted: 02.19hrs on Tue 4 Mar 14
Hi everyone, my name is Liam Nisbet and I'm currently a fourth year Honours student at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow & I'm looking for people who would be kind enough to spare 10 minutes to fill out an online survey that would be really helpful to me and the research I am trying to conduct.

I am looking to assess the relationship between participation in different forms of sport and how this can then have an effect on aspects of our personality. All answers given are anonymous, therefore, I am not able to identify the participant by the information they disclose. And if you could also pass this on to any friends or family that you know who also participate in sports it would be so so appreciated! Even people who do not participate in any sports can still take part in the questionnaire.

The link provided at the bottom of this post will take you directly to the questionnaire. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and thank you in advance to anyone who is able to take the time to complete the questionnaire.

[hass.eu.qualtrics.com]
mtq1000

Last Visited: 18:19
15th Apr 2021
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: Recruiting participants for sports & exercise psychology dissertation research
Date Posted: 14.03hrs on Wed 5 Mar 14
done :-) best of luck
h11lly

Last Visited: 18:38
2nd Sep 2019
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: Recruiting participants for sports & exercise psychology dissertation research
Date Posted: 08.49hrs on Thu 6 Mar 14
Yes good luck smiling smiley I think age is quite relevant - I'd have given different answers in my 20's !

Helen
sspeirs

Last Visited: 09:59
22nd Apr 2021
Date Posted: 10.39hrs on Thu 6 Mar 14
h11lly Wrote:
Yes good luck I think age is quite relevant - I'd have given different answers in my 20's !

Helen

indeed so true - the things I worried about when I was younger!

pS: Liam - thought that some of the options were confusing towards the end of the survey e.g. "When you have to read and understand a piece of work that will be checked by a superior, how concerned or worried do you feel about it?"

From then on the options didn't make so much sense - maybe because I have a lousy cold - so I suspect I may have answered the wrong end of the scale for what I intended

May be worth positing this on the various facebook sites for sporting activities incl the ski resorts, as an idea to get wider participation
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: