You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page:13 of 13
calum.shep

Last Visited: 16:12
14th Dec 2023
Re: Glenshee Snow 2015
Date Posted: 19.05hrs on Mon 23 Mar 15
That's it for the season. Sunday 23rd was officially the last day of this season. The guys did a really good job pushing snow around for the last weekend but by the end of each day the Cairnwell ridge required walking over grass and avoiding rocks.
Me and a three others walked up to the top of the Tiger for one last run - and it was worth the walk! I see they're already beginning summer works!!

Just keep skiing, just keep skiing. What do we do? We ski!
flugeryl

Last Visited: 12:40
11th Mar 2021
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 12.21hrs on Tue 24 Mar 15
The snow fall direction and winds were a bit crap this year but the GS staff made the best of it for us, last 2 weekends were great fun, esp in the hot sun we got on 2 of the days, beer on the cairnwell cafe terrace was very nice indeed...think Glencoe will have a decent influx of GS regulars on Sat/Sun this week

Katie and Becca at the mighty Coe...can they cope? will the cafe have enough cakes? will the coe lifties cope with the snowballs?

Be Nice to Skiers, they have it hard enough already
Dunc

Last Visited: 09:47
18th Mar 2021
Date Posted: 15.40hrs on Thu 2 Apr 15

Webcams looking good just now at Glenshee. They haven't updated for over a week until today. Might be a bit cosmetic but the Lecht are re-starting ops tomorrow. I would have thought Glenshee could knock some runs together for the Easter weekend?
hillbillyhoopla

Date Posted: 16.45hrs on Thu 2 Apr 15
Definitely not opening again this year...

Current Page:13 of 13
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: