You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
stravaig

Re: BASI, Grantown-on-Spey ... state-of-play
Date Posted: 10.30hrs on Wed 24 Dec 14
BASI have beeen fattening the fat cats for a very long time.. Glorified tour operator springs to mind!!
David Goldsmith

Last Visited: 08:28
6th Nov 2018
Date Posted: 11.58hrs on Wed 24 Dec 14
Next month - January 2015 - will mark the return of Andrew Lockerbie as chief executive officer for BASI, after a six-year period as its chairman from 2004-10 including a period as acting CEO. There is an article in BASI News (Dec 2014 edition) about this. See page 4:

Lockerbie takes top job at BASI
[www.basi.org.uk]

And BASI members can access an interview with Andrew Lockerbie about his vision and strategy for BASI here (via log-in):

[www.basi.org.uk]

Hopefully some highlights of that interview will be made available to the public domain.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11.59hrs Wed 24 Dec 14 by David Goldsmith.
geeo

Last Visited: 20:04
7th Feb 2019
Date Posted: 12.44hrs on Wed 24 Dec 14

David Goldsmith Wrote:
I don't do gossip.

David Goldsmith Wrote:
A further news item strangely refers to an "extreme" "office clean up" today. In what sense can an office clean up be "extreme"?

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 09.58hrs Fri 19 Dec 14 by David Goldsmith.

Lol

All you do is gossip, like when you allude to them doing something else when they say they are cleaning their office, you have issues with scgb & basi quite publically and probably more I don't know about... YOU are the common factor there..

Dunwerkin Wrote:
If it wasn't for Davids postings,how would we know whats really going on behind the scenes out there?

If Scotland had a "normal" media(instead of the dire shambolic affair we are saddled with at present) I would agree that perhaps Davids input would not be required in forums such as this.

However, until that day dawns, I shall continue to look forward to being enlightened by Davids offerings....

Join their facebook page or become a member and you wont have to listen to second hand agenda managed gossip
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: