You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
freeskiing

Last Visited: 20:49
21st Jul 2019
Soul Shred Invitational
Date Posted: 14.03hrs on Wed 7 Jan 15
Soul Shred Invitational
28th March - 10:00am - 3:30pm
Coire an t Sneachda

Although the current conditions are leaving a lot to be desired we've set the date of the 28th March to hold the first ever Soul Shred Invitational with the hub being in Coire an t Sneachda and groups skiing and boarding lines wherever the conditions and powder stashes are best.

The idea of the invitational is that it's inclusive rather than exclusive, meaning that I've invited the people I enjoy riding with and they in turn have invited the friends they know and trust in the backcountry. The idea is that we end up with the backcountry skiing and boarding community converging on one location to share their love of snow and enjoy spending time with good folks.

The info is here [www.facebook.com] and you can invite people using Facebook. If you've any questions or suggestions then fire away either here or on the book.

Then it's down to the newly refurbished Winking Owl for an after-party and a few pints of Soul Shredder beer.

I'd be really up for hearing some suggestions of what might make the day that little bit special but please bear in mind that it's supposed to be fairly low key.

Have New Year
Ben
Gorminator

Last Visited: 15:45
11th Aug 2019
Re: Soul Shred Invitational
Date Posted: 20.53hrs on Wed 7 Jan 15
How about someone skiing the Mirror with one hand in their pocket ?
freeskiing

21st Jul 2019
Date Posted: 21.50hrs on Wed 7 Jan 15
No promises George but we can only put the shout out for any takers.
tim

Date Posted: 16.35hrs on Thu 8 Jan 15
Tried the link a couple times but all I get is "This content is currently unavailable"

maybe only those invited can see it!?
freeskiing

21st Jul 2019
Date Posted: 21.43hrs on Thu 8 Jan 15
Yeah that happened to me earlier when I was viewing as a Facebook Page for work. I needed to change so I was using my personal profile and that should work.

It's an open event so totally public. Otherwise try logging out completely and trying again.

I think there will be a lot of people turn up that hear about the event but are not users of Facebook and that's all good in my eyes.

Let me know how you get on and if you've any questions then hopefully I can help here.

Cheers
Ben
Mike_w

Last Visited: 06:19
12th Aug 2019
Date Posted: 23.36hrs on Thu 8 Jan 15
Sounds interesting but the link isn't working for me either (I am signed into Fcool smiley

Mike in Edinburgh
Assorted scottish pics - www.prog99.com
freeskiing

21st Jul 2019
Date Posted: 08.08hrs on Fri 9 Jan 15
Give it a try now.

I had it set to all friends of all invites as I think that encompassed the idea but it's not helpful when you're interested and not on the book.

If it doesn't work this time then I'd be surprised.

Let's hope the weather's better than today...wild!
tim

Date Posted: 17.19hrs on Sat 10 Jan 15
link working now, cheers
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: