I'm going up on friday for a ski tour, although i'm not sure what the roads will be like. I would hope they'd make an effort to keep the pass open as Braemar would be badly affected if it was closed?. Not sure about flooding but hopefully it should have improved by then.
I don't think the lifts will be open but if they were i'd expect it to be sunnyside and the dink dink for the moment - maybe claybokie (didn't look like the pomas were attached yesterday though).
Just have to wait and see i suppose!
heres what it looked like yesterday...another dump last night and tomorrow too!
Edited 1 times. Last edit at 20.41hrs Wed 6 Jan 16 by Andy.