You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Gorminator

Last Visited: 15:45
11th Aug 2019
GLENCOE ON SKI SUNDAY
Date Posted: 18.30hrs on Sun 31 Jan 16
Quick, but truly excellent piece about Glencoe on Ski Sunday this evening. All came across really well...especially Phillip, Angela and Andy !

Plenty positive comments !
eric

Last Visited: 10:16
20th Jan 2021
Re: GLENCOE ON SKI SUNDAY
Date Posted: 20.43hrs on Sun 31 Jan 16
I thought it was a great piece, and that both Andy and the ski area came across extremely well. I was especially pleased that Glencoe was described as the "foremost forward thinking resort".
sspeirs

Last Visited: 14:53
20th Jan 2021
Date Posted: 22.31hrs on Sun 31 Jan 16
agree - just with Tim Warwood had got a longer slot! With so much negativity generally on Scottish snowsports - from people who don't or have never skied/boarded here - it was great to see someone with such an open mind. I heard Tim W recording in the car park on the Friday and he was gushing in his praise of Glencoe (that part didn't make it to the final clips but his enthusiasm for the place really came over)
tim1mw

Date Posted: 22.49hrs on Sun 31 Jan 16
sspeirs: Hmm another Tim W there's a few of us about! Not made it out yet this season. Hopefully I'll be up in about a weeks time if the weather plays nice.

That said, I enjoyed the item, I can only agree that it was nice to see something positive for a change.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 22.50hrs Sun 31 Jan 16 by tim1mw.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: