Yes, I'm sorry that there's been a distinct lack of posts on here this year. As mentioned by brianwr the main reason is that FB is a much more simple platform for uploading and sharing pictures and information. Also there are over 1100 people on the group, so there's tonnes of people sharing information.
My flickr archive is still current [www.flickr.com
], and you don't need to have FB or Twitter accounts to view the information.
But, basically, the situation this year is that all snow has now melted except for the usual suspects. As I write, snow persists at the following places:
1. Ben Nevis, Observatory Gully - [www.facebook.com
2. Ben Nevis, Point 5 Gully - [www.facebook.com
3. Ben Macdui, Garbh Uisge Beag - [www.facebook.com
4. Braeriach, Garbh Choire Mor - [www.facebook.com
5. Aonach Beag - [www.flickr.com
Aonach Mor might have a sliver or two, but it will be all-but-gone by the time this evening comes, I suspect.
I'll make more of an effort to update this thread from now till the end of the season!