You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous123
Current Page:3 of 3
Snow-Bunny

Last Visited: 21:03
4th Aug 2019
Re: 2016/17 Season Passes
Date Posted: 21.16hrs on Wed 1 Jun 16
As much as I don't like what they have done, this kind of thing is done at a few ski areas in America that I am aware of. However when they do offer the early bird it is at a vastly reduced rate and not where CGM have pitched it.

What was the full price season ticket last year please.
alan

Last Visited: 10:04
9th May 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: 2016/17 Season Passes
Date Posted: 16.40hrs on Thu 2 Jun 16
Snow-Bunny Wrote:
As much as I don't like what they have done, this kind of thing is done at a few ski areas in America that I am aware of. However when they do offer the early bird it is at a vastly reduced rate and not where CGM have pitched it.

It's also not done with 2 weeks notice as was the case with what CML tried to do in May.

Some North American resorts do offer significant discounts for passes bought before the end of May, but they often allow you to pay in instalments or put down a deposit that locks in the May price.

Taking Kirkwood in CA as an example, you could pay $49 upfront to get the pre end of May season pass price (advertised hard from the start of Spring), you don't need to pay the rest till October or November. If you change your mind you lose your $49, but aren't held to the full price of the pass.
Goto Page:  Previous123
Current Page:3 of 3
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: