You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
jelly2

Last Visited: 15:15
18th Feb 2021
Bumper year for Scottish Skiing
Date Posted: 19.38hrs on Thu 10 May 18
I know Growild won't thank me for this but it's a positive article:

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

awrightski

Last Visited: 10:02
2nd Dec 2020
Re: Bumper year for Scottish Skiing
Date Posted: 07.57hrs on Fri 11 May 18
"But over the past few winters the ski resorts have struggled to open slopes due to poor conditions"

She having a laugh?
growwild

Re: Bumper year for Scottish Skiing
Date Posted: 01.41hrs on Sun 13 May 18
I had a vison of Trump holding me doon while that Theresa tranny may just pumped me after clicking that link, Hearing netanyahu shouting directions at trump and the bullheifer while Don ugly shouting about budgets and returns made the brass neck worth it as I managed tae grab a bang bang aff security and take out the twat photographer before auld gestapo greek pulled oot his prized luger and put me tae sleep sad smiley

It is positive for an article in 'barbarian country', they feckers must be thinking their keeping their hunting grounds after this gtf eu crap.. They see sending their readers up the resorts here would be a big FU tae Europe only and more tax for the don and co tae help keep us where they think we belong. I wouldn't trust anyone involved in that rag more so than anyone or thing in this galaxy...

Why is cairngorms not searched most (according tae the shit link) if losing that place would be detrimental tae Scottish snow sports and aw that blurble ?

What else I took fae speed reading that hmmmmm, was that Canada is gonna be some serious competition soon as soon they release the best erb on the planet fae its chains, if it wasn't for a beautiful Canadian/Afghani magical purple girl I wouldn't have had the open mind to click that horrible link just now.

I'm gonna have tae go scan you tube now in shame tae find out if I've caught any psychological transmitted diseases now like racism and zionism after that pain. Jelly, you owe be a quarter sized blunt smiling smiley

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 01.42hrs Sun 13 May 18 by growwild.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: