You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
tim

Re: Peter MacFarlane Hang your head in shame!!
Date Posted: 15.07hrs on Thu 17 May 18
I fully support Mark BC. If I am ever tempted to drive past Glencoe and on up to Nevis it is on account of his reports which in PR terms are (were) absolute gold to them. This is the kind of utter BS that you might expect from Cairngorm management. If ski resorts banned anyone who criticised them they would have no customers left, so it seems Mark has been singled out simply because he has a large following. I dearly hope this attempt to silence their previously biggest supporter backfires badly. I for one will be telling everyone I know to avoid NR on account of this. Foot shooting cretins.
telemarkmark

Last Visited: 11:11
8th Dec 2020
Date Posted: 12.29hrs on Wed 6 Jun 18
Please can you explain your critism, if there is more to it I would like to know before sending my thoughts to Nevis.

Find it very surprising that Mark has only posted the photo and not said anything else on the matter, he’s definitely hiding the full truth and only going for the sympathy vote.

I’m glad he’s not allowed to buy tickets to nevis range activities. He has no respect for the place. A few years ago he trespassed onto Nevis Range infrastructure and publicly posted it onto social media. The guy is a bloody clown.

alan

Last Visited: 17:02
27th Mar 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 23.58hrs on Wed 6 Jun 18
telemarkmark Wrote:

Find it very surprising that Mark has only posted the photo and not said anything else on the matter, he’s definitely hiding the full truth and only going for the sympathy vote.

I’m glad he’s not allowed to buy tickets to nevis range activities. He has no respect for the place. A few years ago he trespassed onto Nevis Range infrastructure and publicly posted it onto social media. The guy is a bloody clown.

Is that your thoughts or was that meant to be a quote? I've read the exact same thing word for word in more than one place!
telemarkmark

Last Visited: 11:11
8th Dec 2020
Date Posted: 19.45hrs on Thu 7 Jun 18
Oops, looks like I do not know how to include a quote, nay the first line was mine.
DonaldM

Last Visited: 20:58
10th Aug 2019
Date Posted: 08.57hrs on Sat 25 Aug 18
It appears that Nevis Range have a new CEO.
oversteer

Last Visited: 19:01
11th Mar 2024
Date Posted: 00.26hrs on Sun 26 Aug 18
[littlehousemedia.co.uk]

Skiing is the last item mentioned. Cairngorm II
pinhead27

Last Visited: 10:03
22nd Apr 2021
Date Posted: 10.04hrs on Sun 26 Aug 18
oversteer Wrote:

Skiing is the last item mentioned.

Not quite. After the piece about the new CEO, snowsports is the first activity mentioned in the first paragraph?
oversteer

Last Visited: 19:01
11th Mar 2024
Date Posted: 12.10hrs on Sun 26 Aug 18
pinhead27 Wrote:
oversteer Wrote:

Skiing is the last item mentioned.

Not quite. After the piece about the new CEO, snowsports is the first activity mentioned in the first paragraph?

Yes, but in terms of the mountain experience it's bottom of the pile. It's written like a biking track that allows skiing.
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: