You are NOT Logged in.
Chat about all aspects of snowsports, backcountry, climbing and mountaineering.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
dhorsley

Last Visited: 16:55
16th Mar 2021
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Glenshee season tickets
Date Posted: 15.17hrs on Sat 1 Nov 03
Hi,

I applied for one weeks ago by post (I normally pick one up on my first days skiing) and have heard nothing - plus they haven't taken the money off my credit card. Is this unusual?
has my application got lost? I'd have thought they'd want my money asap so it could be sitting in their bank account earning interest or sitting out on the hill in the form of some much needed new snow fencing or lift servicing.

Cheers
Dave
grumblegrumble

Re: Glenshee season tickets
Date Posted: 16.44hrs on Sat 1 Nov 03
why are you asking here?? - why not ask glenshee themselves what has happened - just like you would ask a shop if they did not deliver goods you ordered.

[%sig%]
eurotele

Date Posted: 17.08hrs on Sun 2 Nov 03
Dave , don't be too worried about the delay , Glenshee don't usually set up the machine for visa payments till November , my ticket money hasn't come off yet but i would think it will in the next 7-10 days

just hang tight !!!

anyway think of all the interest you are saving :-) ...enough for a glenshee pie !!!!!!!!
dhorsley

Last Visited: 16:55
16th Mar 2021
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 08.30hrs on Mon 3 Nov 03
Hi Grumble,

I did. All I got was the answer machine. Left a message. Haven't heard back yet. So was wondering what others experience was, like was this normal and should I worry (thanks for the info eurotele). I was also sort of obliquely commenting that if it was normal Glenshee were missing the chance of having my money sat in their bank account earning extra money or alternatively they could be using said money to repair the resort in advance of the season _ though I'm sure my £150 won't buy much new snow fencing! I'm not complaining if they don't want my money yet - i'd prefer itto remain in my bank as long as possible!

Cheers
Dave

Cheers
Dave
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: