You are NOT Logged in.
Need a lift? Got a spare seat? Get together &cut the cost, more trips for your £s
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
cholamzheng

Last Visited: 16:41
5th Jan 2010
lift wanted from aviemore to cairngorm
Date Posted: 23.47hrs on Fri 1 Jan 10
Lift wanted for 2 ppl with ski from aviemore to cairngorm on 03-01 to 06-01.or anyone want sharing a taxi. we are living in Hilton hotel in aviemore.
alan

Last Visited: 17:02
27th Mar 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: lift wanted from aviemore to cairngorm
Date Posted: 08.44hrs on Sat 2 Jan 10
Might be worth asking at reception to see if there are other people looking to share a taxi. If you don't get a lift or a taxi, the local bus service stops at the Hilton Coylumbridge junction, it isn't running the 2nd but is due to run from the 3rd onwards.

On Sunday 3rd the first bus up is due at 8.03am, then 9.23 and 10.23am at Coylumbridge.

On weekdays next week the times are the same, but for anyone reading this for after the 10th the first bus up will be at Coylumbridge at 7.28am.

Full Timetable: [www.stagecoachbus.com]
inchhighj

Last Visited: 21:52
14th Feb 2014
Re: lift wanted from aviemore to cairngorm
Date Posted: 16.37hrs on Sat 2 Jan 10
Might be able to help out in some way, looking to go up 2moro morning first thing i'm staying at the back end of aviemore just now then checking in to hilton on monday for a couple of days but had some difficulty with the rear wheel drive and normal tyres so road conditions permitting no problem, although not sure what the protocol with the bus is if the gates are closed or road dodgy or if we could share a 4wd drive taxi??, you are more than welcome to give me a call as i might not be able to log on until later this evening if at all.

07955842741 Johnpaul
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: