You are NOT Logged in.
Need a lift? Got a spare seat? Get together &cut the cost, more trips for your £s
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
LittleBigDump

Last Visited: 12:23
28th Feb 2012
Share Lift to Caringorms/Others from Notts Area
Date Posted: 14.43hrs on Sun 24 Jan 10
Hi

Is anyone from the Notts area interested in sharing fuel costs to Scotland for a long weekend. (Fri to Sun)

I am a Boarder if that makes any difference, which it shouldn't I think.

I was going to stop in a YHA to keep costs down, however you can sort yourself out if you wish, as I am trying to keep the costs down. Normally leave about 03.00am in the morning and leave at 16.00ish on the Sunday return.

On previous trips I have done a Three centre trip which isn't bad,never done Glencoe yet, always been closed for bad weather. One day !.

I am okay for this weekend coming Friday 29th for 3 days, or possibly the coming weekends avoiding the school holidays.

As the weather conditions can change quickly I would leave it the Tuesday or Wednesday before we were going to go just to check if gales/bad weather were predicted for that weekend.

I have room for 4 people.

I would want cash only thou, I think the last time I went the total fuel costs were about £130.00 round trip, that included goint to Nevis aswell.

Also interested in doing a mid week trip to Yad Moss soon, or when condition are better again.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Edited 4 times. Last edit at 22.40hrs Sun 24 Jan 10 by LittleBigDump.
LittleBigDump

Last Visited: 12:23
28th Feb 2012
Re: Share Lift to Caringorms/Others from Notts Area
Date Posted: 16.45hrs on Sat 30 Jan 10

Can go up the M6 or A1 North bound if anyone interested in Friday 6th Feb.
davelees215

Last Visited: 18:26
22nd May 2014
Re: Share Lift to Caringorms/Others from Notts Area
Date Posted: 21.26hrs on Mon 1 Feb 10
What time are you heading up? I might be up for going up after work on Friday from Yorkshire if i can get the weekend off.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: