Sitting down is not actually uncomfortable. You should try it sometime. oh wait, you can't really sit down wearing skis can you? and getting up again - well thats always a laugh - really funny if you don't have your walking sticks.
i like to sneak up behind sitting skiers and push them over.. its the same if you turn a turtle on its back and watch it try to get up. Arms and legs everywhere...
Well thats interesting because the game of skittles can be adapted into a game of ski-turtles by crashing into a line of skiers at a drag lift queue. They do expect us to crash into them afterall...
Anyway the rules:
1. get your mates to sit around drinking relentless nearby (or red bull if you are over 25)
2. turn your ipod up loud enough that EVERYONE can hear it.
3. panel towards the lift queue...
4. Make to arrive in style by getting on your toeside edge and arriving arse first.
5. Slightly misjudge it (don't be too obvious) and collide with the end skier.
6. Apologise profusely so no one will know you are playing ski-turtles.
Points are awarded according to how many skiers fall over domino style. Style points are awarded if you get an entire family group, if someone yells at you or if anyone in the vicinity mentions the word "hooligan"
DISCLAIMER - In case any young impressionable people are reading this, its a joke. Ski-turtles is only considered a legitimate competitive sport in france where rude inconsiderate behaviour in lift queues is expected at all times
Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11.11hrs Thu 16 Dec 10 by Lives2fly.