You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Freeheel

Last Visited: 12:20
22nd Dec 2016
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Aviemore Car Hire?
Date Posted: 16.08hrs on Sat 8 Mar 14
I'm thinking practicality of short Scotrail Sleeper trip if next weeks as good as what it looks weatherwise. Does anyone know if there is any car hire in Aviemore that might be flexible with an earlyish and lateish pick up /drop off to fit in with the train.

Only one I could find on the web is called MacDonalds but they don't seem to have a website and their number just rings out.

Advice welcomed.

Freeheel
shona

Last Visited: 20:25
26th Mar 2019
Re: Aviemore Car Hire?
Date Posted: 17.12hrs on Sat 8 Mar 14
Ad on the front page of this week's strathy for aviemorerental.com 01479 811700, Station Square Aviemore. Never used them,don't know anything about them, but maybe worth a call?
Freeheel

22nd Dec 2016
Date Posted: 17.58hrs on Sun 9 Mar 14
Many thanks Shona, tried ringing them but no response though it is Sunday I suppose.

Rather than leave it to chance I've booked from Perth with a cancellation option so if I can find anything better I can take it up.

Maybe there's a gap in the market for car hire further north, though Inverness would be OK, but starting early from Perth I'll get to Cairngorm top car park by c8am smiling smiley whereas from Inverness it might be more like 10am.

Freeheel
Freeheel

22nd Dec 2016
Date Posted: 21.51hrs on Mon 17 Mar 14
The final twist to this tale was that car trawler.com couldn't get anyone to provide out of hours car hire service at Perth.

Back on the phone to Avie Car Hire who were willing and able with some good friendly service and very helpful.

Nice car too and they'll be my first port of call in future
joy9393

Last Visited: 11:02
19th Nov 2014
Date Posted: 15.39hrs on Fri 24 Oct 14
Rather than leave it to chance I've booked from Perth with a cancellation option so if I can find anything better I can take it up.

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 70-332 dumps latest resource ASQ exam and high quality wikipedia Also get free demos of Stanford University certification and 220-702 practice questions Miami International University of Art & Design

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11.08hrs Wed 19 Nov 14 by joy9393.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: