You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
tupp

Re: ski patrol who thinks he's god
Date Posted: 11.52hrs on Tue 3 Jan 12
ColinTheCop Wrote:
sexyboy Wrote:
Crime? What law was broken? Are you really a policeman?

It's a phrase, no crime was broken but I'll guess there is some sort of rules in that resort that Ski patrol think the lad has broken.

And no I'm not a Policeman. I'm a 14yr old boy in my bedroom pretending to be a keyboard warrior who likes to hide behind a false identity so I can post things about people 'ending up in hospital' if they cross me. It's quite common on the internet.

I'm guessing you'll recognise that description....?

Do you recognise this description. Jumped up prick?

I watched the clip and saw nothing out of the ordinary, Nothing to provoke what happened afterwards. Trying to defend the ski patrol here is pretty pointless.
moffatross

Date Posted: 16.42hrs on Tue 3 Jan 12
None of this has seems to have anything to do with Scottish skiing or our own excellent ski patrols who as far as I know, get very little in return for volunteering to do it.

And then seeing all the hard talk and posturing from both the muppets in the video who stopped the boarders in the first place and then the people all over the internet talking about what they would have done if they'd been on the receiving end just makes it an embarrassment to everyone.
sexyboy

Last Visited: 10:07
27th Jan 2012
Date Posted: 16.57hrs on Tue 3 Jan 12
ColinTheCop Wrote:
sexyboy Wrote:
Crime? What law was broken? Are you really a policeman?

It's a phrase, no crime was broken but I'll guess there is some sort of rules in that resort that Ski patrol think the lad has broken.

And no I'm not a Policeman. I'm a 14yr old boy in my bedroom pretending to be a keyboard warrior who likes to hide behind a false identity so I can post things about people 'ending up in hospital' if they cross me. It's quite common on the internet.

I'm guessing you'll recognise that description....?

Yes I recognise it, I've seen your sort before on forums
ColinTheCop

Last Visited: 18:44
16th Jul 2019
Date Posted: 19.38hrs on Tue 3 Jan 12
sexyboy Wrote:
Yes I recognise it, I've seen your sort before on forums

Yes, you saw it here, in the very first post on this thread.

sexyboy Wrote:
and i'd like to see somebody take my lift ticket !!! he should have given the ski patrol 5 seconds to give it back or he would be waking up in hospital.

Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: