You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
happy

Last Visited: 18:12
21st Feb 2012
Time to close Whingehighland
Date Posted: 18.31hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
Todays nonsense has shown those on the West side of Scottish Skiing how damaging Alan Mckay is to the Scottish Ski Industry and why CML continue to wrestle with what to do about the problem that is whingerhighland and those individuals who use it to pursue their personal grudges.

Take this webshite off the face of the internet once and for all before it does any more damage.
chrisski

Re: Time to close Whingehighland
Date Posted: 18.45hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
Shouldnt feed the troll but feel the need to as winterhighland is a great source in terms of snow reports and conditions. Whilst not all views and opinions on cml, and scottish skiing are correct everyone is entitled to expressing theirs. Football fans have theirs and have views that differ.
As for those who have personal grudge that may be but certainly sounds like u have one too! I suggest u crawl back under whatever rock u came from and if u dont like what u read here dont come back!
Jamizon

Last Visited: 13:21
3rd Nov 2023
Date Posted: 19.03hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
Time to ban another troll. smiling smiley
alan

Last Visited: 22:07
16th Apr 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 19.08hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
1 post and goodbye. A new record?
daveski

Last Visited: 10:01
28th Apr 2019
Date Posted: 19.49hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
Interesting - first post from me for quite a while - the other alternative is just not to contribute, if the views that are expresed are not what you want to read dont participate, just go to the website/facebook/tweet for the areas of your choice.
Be Happy smiling smiley

My observation is its a bit like the this winters weather - freeze thaw cycles, at the moment is seems that CML in in a thaw - but I am sure that will not last.
alan

Last Visited: 22:07
16th Apr 2024
Date Posted: 20.38hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
Daveski, alternatively if you don't like or agree with something you read, then post your view and why you don't like/agree with what you've just read. That's why it is called a discussion board.
David Goldsmith

Last Visited: 08:28
6th Nov 2018
Date Posted: 23.07hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
This is not the News of the World.

Thank you and goodnight.
daveski

Last Visited: 10:01
28th Apr 2019
Date Posted: 23.30hrs on Tue 21 Feb 12
Alan - I agree re discussion board, and there are and have been some interesting ones, also a few that have made me laugh - but overall not enough. I also respect that everyone has their own opinion or point of view but when I go to likes of Cairngorm Snow or conditions I want to read about that and not some dig and how much better elsewhere, if I want to read about another ski area I will go to that thread.

I have no gripe against WH in itself, my ski area of preference is Cairngorm and as such for me it misses the mark for what I would like to read about or contribute to.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: