You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
ruby2404

rail jams
Date Posted: 01.41hrs on Mon 19 Aug 13
hi there all,
i have just returned from a trip to australia where it is their snow season and there was a big buzz about snow sports, and whenever i mentioned i was from scotland i got a reply with something to do about snow and when i replied i had never skiied or snowboarded everyone was shocked! one of my friends took me to a rail jam, and i had never even heard of one, but it was pretty exciting and i liked my time there. since ive been back ive done a bit of research but with no luck found any evidence of these happening in scotland. i went to a pop up kinda one, which was in the alley beside a bar and hotel, and the placed was packed with a great atmosphere, and i'd love to experience it again. if i continue, i'm hoping this might spark a new interest for me as i've always thought about heading up to aviemore or fort william but just never really known where the start! i'm hoping these do happen and just aren't publicied well and you may know of them. any help and advice welcome!
what...snow

Re: rail jams
Date Posted: 22.53hrs on Fri 13 Sep 13
You mean like this one, held in some rural backwater no one's heard ofwinking smiley

[www.winterhighland.info]

Or like this from last year at the gorm?

[www.youtube.com]

Or like these guys, making use of the street furniture of Aberdeen?

[www.gonzilla.tv]

Or these guys, hiding on STV news 3 months ago:

[news.stv.tv]

ALl found via memories of stuff I'd read on here.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: