You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
daveski

Last Visited: 10:01
28th Apr 2019
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Ski in ski out Grantown
Date Posted: 08.57hrs on Fri 21 Feb 14
The ski in ski out post triggered a memory. I can remember ski in ski out to uplift many years ago. It was in Grantown, ski down wood side avenue to the golf course to 16th t box, then across to the rope tow for a run down to the 18th(I think). Leather boots, cable bindings (un do the last binding clip to get a bit more heel lift) That would of been in the 60's (can't visualise kids these days saying "mum, I'm off for a ski in the woods, or I'm off to the golf course to see if the tow's out.

Now it has to be blue sky's, powder, lifts and cream crackerd by lunch if I ever get anywhere near snow
WindyMiller

Last Visited: 17:31
1st Sep 2019
Re: Ski in ski out Grantown
Date Posted: 16.18hrs on Sat 22 Feb 14
Wasn't there ski in/out at the hotel near Dalnoid at the Spittal of Glenshee in the 70's? I seem to remember the rope tow connected to a tractor wheel in the front lawn just down from the front door.
jonymalik33

Last Visited: 05:19
8th Nov 2014
Re: Ski in ski out Grantown
Date Posted: 12.56hrs on Sat 18 Oct 14
That would of been in the 60's (can't visualise kids these days saying "mum, I'm off for a ski in the woods, or I'm off to the golf course to see if the tow's out.

You can get score JN0-355 braindumps - pass4sure.co.uk in wikipedia exam using EMC and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals, New York University wireless training; both are ICMA in their nature.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: