You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
alan

Last Visited: 22:07
16th Apr 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Forum: Using Avatars
Date Posted: 02.59hrs on Sat 4 Nov 06
We've given the Winterhighland forum's a fresh look for 2007...

The new forum template allows you to upload your own avatar as well as displaying number of posts, date registered, last visit or on-line status. You can hide your on-line status if you wish by changing your privacy settings.

Adding Avatars

To add an avatar log in if you aren't already and click the “my control centre” link on the forum navigation bar. Once in the Control Centre you will see:

The “Edit My Avatar” option is highlighted and this is where you select your current Avatar. However if you have not yet uploaded any suitable image files to the “My Files” space you wont be able to select an Avatar.

Avatar files must be no more than 100px by 100px and may be gif, jpeg, png or swf (flash movie) – any absurdly large gif of flash animations will be removed, please bear in mind that not everyone has or can get broadband! Once you'd uploaded your avatar image file by clicking “Edit My Files” link your ready to go, click on “Edit My Avatar” and select one of the suitable files.

Edited 5 times. Last edit at 00.34hrs Sun 27 Aug 23 by winterhighland.

Attachments: wh-avatar-cc.jpg (90kB)   wh-old-school-vs-new-school.jpg (83kB)  
fee

Last Visited: 21:01
1st Jul 2010
Re: Forum: Using Avatars
Date Posted: 12.19hrs on Sun 15 Feb 09
Hi Alan, I cant seem to get an avatar attached. When I follow the instructions above I cannot deselect the No avatar option. There is a little bullet highlighted in blue that I cannot click on.Can you help please?

alan

Last Visited: 22:07
16th Apr 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 18.59hrs on Sun 15 Feb 09
Images uploaded for avatars need to be no more than 102 pixels wide and 102 pixels high.

You should get a list of suitable image files that you have uploaded (if there are any in your file space) with a button to click next to them - are you seeing anything there?

fee

1st Jul 2010
Date Posted: 22.22hrs on Tue 17 Feb 09
I think I may have got it.......

fee

1st Jul 2010
Date Posted: 22.22hrs on Tue 17 Feb 09
Thanks.

Cock145

Last Visited: 08:44
27th Jan 2015
Date Posted: 08.46hrs on Tue 27 Jan 15
I cant seem to get an avatar attached. When I follow the instructions above I cannot deselect the No avatar option. There is a little bullet highlighted in blue that I cannot click on.Can you help please?

watson

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: