You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  123Next
Current Page:1 of 3
jonners

Last Visited: 17:02
7th Feb 2021
Lunar Eclipse
Date Posted: 21.54hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
Just has a wee peek out the window to check the weather and there is a lunar eclipse happening as we speak. BBC says totality starts at 22.45.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 22.54hrs Sat 3 Mar 07 by jonners.
rors

Last Visited: 17:15
13th Feb 2009
Re: Lunar Eclipse
Date Posted: 22.46hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
i can see it!!!!!!!! im off to get some pics! i will post them!
growwild

Date Posted: 22.54hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
I just had a swatch there, cheers for the shout!

Tt looks cool, a nice red/black seems tae be changing colour betweet the 2, or is it might be my eyes?

aw the hippies will be rocking!
rors

13th Feb 2009
Date Posted: 22.55hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
lol yeh is it supposed to get brighter i heard it was? anyway, does space scared you when you think like where does it end how big is it? is there anylife out there?
jonners

7th Feb 2021
Date Posted: 23.02hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
It's also a full moon so maybe you have a touch of lupus with the red eye!
growwild

Date Posted: 23.15hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
I think I know the answer, but is the earth blocking the sun?

Aye Rors, It's weird thinking about it, sometimes i think that earth/ our universe could actualy be microscopic, pure tiny and our universe could just be a bit or dust floating about on another planet which in turn has its own universe and so on(I'm not nuts! lol), and there is deffo life oot there!
rors

13th Feb 2009
Date Posted: 23.17hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
yep there dfinetly is life out there am with ya on the grow wild and everything else aswell.
jonners

7th Feb 2021
Date Posted: 23.35hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
There is definitely something out there. Remember Button Moon and Mr Spoon- maybe a bit before your time Rors! Preferred that to Alien or Cocoon smiling smiley
rors

13th Feb 2009
Date Posted: 23.40hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
what where them things called that made the dodgey noises and lived on the moon it was a childrens cartoon when i was young at it had also been a chirldens cartoon when my dad was young and hes 43 now
growwild

Date Posted: 23.45hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
"We're of tae button moon tae visit Mr Spoon, button moon" Class!!!

Watched a program on the old box one night aboot this tribe in the deepest of deepest jungles somewhere, and they had never saw a white man before this camera/documentry team had pestered them(probaly geve them the cold and wiped them aw oot) and they had drawing on the cave walls going way back, and these drawing were of spaceship kinda crafts and they said their ancestors came fae space.. Now this disnnae mean there is deffo creatures of another world oot there, but they dudes were never interfered wi by the corupt white man and had GOD or any of that shoved doon their throats....

And I believe in Ghosts!

Edit: Cocoon! Did any of yas see that progarm aboot the old weight lifters the other night! lol

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 23.51hrs Sat 3 Mar 07 by growwild.
rors

13th Feb 2009
Date Posted: 23.50hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
sound good to me i believe them

i also believe in ghostys
jonners

7th Feb 2021
Date Posted: 23.56hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
Rors - I think you might be thinking of the Clangers. That is well before my time! The Clangers made a funny noise, they were pink and made with wool.

Growwild - spooky stuff in the jungle! Have you been on a ghost tour in Edinburgh? I don't get spooked by that stuff, have you seen a ghost?
rors

13th Feb 2009
Date Posted: 23.59hrs on Sat 3 Mar 07
thats the one clangers. yeh im only 13 so it must be before my time aswell

ach well thats me away of tae ma bed better get up early tomorrow as i was sleeping this morning when i was supposed to be racing. cya tomorrow boys!

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 00.00hrs Sun 4 Mar 07 by rors.
growwild

Date Posted: 12.23hrs on Sun 4 Mar 07
jonners Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Growwild - spooky stuff in the jungle! Have you
> been on a ghost tour in Edinburgh? I don't get
> spooked by that stuff, have you seen a ghost?
---------------------------------

I think i saw one, deffo heard something a few times!

Both times in Ireland,,,Me and ma cousin were cycling along the road once and i saw this old women picking berries at the side of the road a good bit in front of us, nothing unusual bar the fact she was wearing old clothes that didnt look right, I said tae ma cus tae look at her and when i looked tae point at her she wisnae there, i looked aboot and in ther bushes and she was no where tae be seen?

My family used tae have a boozer in Kilmacrennan in Donegal, and it was a very old building with a good few rooms upstairs that used tae be rented out years back and the staff used tae stay there sometimes(well untill they had the sh;t scared oot them), you used tae hear a baby crying in one of the rooms, i heard it once and it was horrible, someone would always have tae go upstairs and check just incase but there was never anything there, and there was some seriously bad vibes goin on up there, sometimes you could feel that there were others in the building and staring at you, the place got sold!

freeskiing

Last Visited: 20:49
21st Jul 2019
Date Posted: 15.18hrs on Sun 4 Mar 07
All this chat about little green men and ghosts eh. Well I'm on your side, I used to watch the X-Files.

The truth is out there.

Goto Page:  123Next
Current Page:1 of 3
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: