You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page:8 of 11
growwild

Re: Election 2007
Date Posted: 15.11hrs on Sat 19 May 07
Well Mr Pavlf, why did the people of England vote in Labour again if they feel the same way aboot it aw?

And the stuff i'm on aboot as a lot tae do with britain and america fae what I can see, maybe big companies are behind it but they have the backing from the 2 mentioned...

Is it not britain/england that have dumped nukes on the Clyde, yet tell other countries they are not allowd tae have the same weapons cause they are a danger to the planet? hypocritical knobs!!

So i'm right in saying that a squabble over nationality and who owns what land is not majorly important, as I dont want these things here(more the cost) and Scotland has no need for them, we dont have tae throw our weight aboot so we can steal oil etc..

America - Britain - Isreal all tae me seem tae be the biggest cause of all the problems in the world today, along with what ever companies these countries support.

Why have Isreal not been invaded- had the U.N weapons inspectors in checking up on what they have? reported to be the biggest biological/chemical arsenal in the world along with the nukes they have???????

Its such a shit world, and I dont believe the Scottish has tae be tarred wi that brush of being such a hypocritical un-fair tramp in this world today..

-----------------------------------

Willaim your answer is pure pish, I would have thought better from ya!!!!

We have a safe country to choose for a home and that country although the neighbours we can not choose is the best wee country is the world and one day we will have our own passports, our freedom and our own choices. And then all royal china and union jacks will be banned n burnt!!!

Wit aboot that wee royal pufter not even going tae fight for his country? eh? wee ladyboy, wit did they have him join the army for anyway? wee girl. Though he was never going fae day one as it was all bulshit tae make him out tae be a great soldier for gran and country and oil!!

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 15.13hrs Sat 19 May 07 by growwild.
SCOTTISH72

Last Visited: 01:26
6th Dec 2020
Date Posted: 20.03hrs on Sat 19 May 07
William,William,William,petty name calling is it? 'illiterate fool'i think it was(please check that spelling for me) Has that toy chucking started already?
William

Last Visited: 08:32
12th Apr 2008
Date Posted: 20.33hrs on Sat 19 May 07
growwild Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well Mr Pavlf, why did the people of England vote
> in Labour again if they feel the same way aboot it
> aw?

They didn't.

The Conservatives won the popular vote in England. I would have thought a political animal with an eye on the ball like yourself would have known that Grow!

And can you get through a post without mentioning oil?
growwild

Date Posted: 20.52hrs on Sat 19 May 07
hahahahaa, I dont care who gets in the vote on holland-france or any other foreign land, so why should I bother aboot england??

OIL!!
William

12th Apr 2008
Date Posted: 21.04hrs on Sat 19 May 07
growwild Wrote:
> hahahahaa, I dont care who gets in the vote on
> holland-france or any other foreign land, so why
> should I bother aboot england??

know your enemy?
growwild

Date Posted: 21.43hrs on Sat 19 May 07
I know enough..

They are famous for Tea, yet are there any tea fields in england???

Says alot about the country/system winking smiley

But also we are the mighty Scottish who kicked ass for fun when ass needed tae be kicked, so I need not worry!!

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 15.38hrs Sun 20 May 07 by growwild.
William

12th Apr 2008
Date Posted: 12.17hrs on Sun 20 May 07
growwild Wrote:
> They are famous Tea, yet are there any tea fields
> in england???

Is this because I asked you not to mention oil? My mistake...
growwild

Date Posted: 15.47hrs on Sun 20 May 07
What oil is that William?

Oh dae ya mean Scottish oil that has been pinched aff by some dirty vermin, which they sell and give a a little cut back.. Its a crying shame we live in such an un-fair world...

Its time we had a border too, a manned border set up..

For one to stop the smack coming intae the country that the brits turn a blind eye tae when it suits them, another terrible thing they do!!!!

pavlf

Last Visited: 00:09
6th Jun 2019
Date Posted: 12.56hrs on Mon 21 May 07
There seems to be quite a lot of confusion going on in your head GW! When you say 'hypocritical nobs' do you mean the English people as a distinct genetic species or race? Or do you more simply - and less objectionably - mean the British Government, in the form of the Labour party, which in turn I assume you take to mean the English Labour Party? I'm not one to stand up for the Labour Party, nor less for their shameful and despicable stance on both Nuclear weapons and the invasion of Iraq but to criticise these positions on the grounds that they are hypocritical BECAUSE they are English is plainly a ridiculous error - after all the Labour party seems to have quite a few highly prominent Scottish MPs in its government.

Equally, the 'dirty vermin' that steal oil and rampage across the globe, invading countries and killing millions of people, are not English and American people in thrall to an all-consuming greed and desire for domination from which all people born north of Gretna are mysteriously exempt: they are actually on the whole 'poor kids' directed by merciless multi-national corporations who, in contrast to your belief as being supported by those israeli/american.british governments, are actually the ones supporting the governments. You've got it the wrong way around - tragically so in fact, because your conclusions are absolutely correct, they are a load of lying, weeasling, cheating, murdering gits. But that has no bearing on English people as such, nor does it exempt Scottish people. It's a global problem, not one to do with what sort of passport you carry. I'm happy for you to have whatever kind of passport you like, but if it's on the grounds that somehow it will make you better than us 'vermin' down here, or that it will get you out of the shit that is being perpetrated upon us all then I think you are deeply mistaken.
The absolute best way to prevent people stopping what is going on is to keep us all divided, so that instead of waking up to resist the people who are actually doing all this stuff (NOT NOT NOT the ordinary people in England or America or Scotland) we shout at each other and you can blame the English for all the woes. Haliburton will be more than happy for you to direct your rage against Americans and English and Israelis - yeah blame them, go on, blame the people, and what are laughingly called 'their' governments - they'll be (they are) laughing all the way to the off-shore bank where the accounts of the global elite swell and the grip that they have upon real power tightens with each passing day.
Still, who knows? Perhaps Scotland could actually form a truly independent state? Maybe you could disentangle the structures of power up there from the structures of finance and industry and capital whose fingers are never simply in one pie and one pie alone. Them fingers are everywhere and I think even if you did manage to 'liberate' "your oil" (why is it yours???), you'd find that the interests it really went to serve would remain the same.

Actually if I were you I'd get on the case of bringing Hugo Chavez over here. He's giving it a good go - though it remains to be seen where it is he's going to get to in the end. We live in hope.
William

12th Apr 2008
Date Posted: 15.43hrs on Mon 21 May 07
well said Pavif!

I like to call it the "wee-man syndrome". Any failings cannot be the wee man's fault. It's the big man's. Scotland's perceived failures are not Scotland's faults. They are because of the tyrannical "English Empire". Or even better, the American-Jewish Empire.

English bashing leaves me very uncomfortable. Maybe if the rest of the UK got off their backsides and worked as hard as those in the south of England, instead of moaning about injustices perceived or imagined whilst waiting for the Giro - then this WOULD be the greatest country on earth (I happen to think that it is).

I have never known such hard working people (and I have worked abroad in a few countries) as the English in the south-east. I have also never met such tolerant, honest and straight down the line people.

Yeah, they piss me off when it comes to football competitions. But maybe if Scotland ever won a football tournament we would be bad winners too!
William

12th Apr 2008
Date Posted: 15.56hrs on Mon 21 May 07
growwild Wrote:
> Is it not britain/england that have dumped nukes
> on the Clyde, yet tell other countries they are
> not allowd tae have the same weapons cause they
> are a danger to the planet? hypocritical knobs!!

Because this is a democracy, and our Government and our policy on nuclear arms is accountable to the electorate.

North Korea and Iran are vicious disgusting dictatorships.

There is a difference. So it is NOT hypocrisy.
growwild

Date Posted: 16.13hrs on Mon 21 May 07
hehe!

Skin up Pavlf and chill man!!

I've made it quite clear many a times that I have feck all against english people, aye some a pure knobs but so are folk fae here, a don't care!

Its the hyporitical knob of a governments I have a problem wi and these "others" that somehow get a lot of strings to pull who support these companies, or probaly even have multiple shares in the tramy things.. I believe it doesn't really matter what party are in power, though certain people there would be beneficial. But whatever party will toe the line and go along whith whatever needs doing. I've heard it mentioned that a lot of the power comes from huge familys that own much of the land in this world, the "windsors" or whatever their real inbread name is one of them. Maybe aye, maybe naw I dunno.

But I strongly believe an independant Scotland will not have these same problems as we will not have these inbread wankers behind us has they have nothing to do with us. An independant Scotland wont have nukes, we will join the rest of the civilised world in calling for a ban instaed of saying you cant have them because they are dangerous but we can have them cause all we want is peace(lol). An independant Scotland wont be invading countries under the bullshit or stopping world terror(creating it) tae pinch oil, cause we dont need tae. We have plenty of power here, and the skills to harness more...

Why is it right for america/britain to have all these weapeons of mass destruction yet threaten Iran etc for them trying to get them???

Why ignore the Congo/Uganda, yet invade Iraq?

Why is the oil mine? I'm Scottish and its in Scottish waters!

There seems tae be far too many people that just bend ower and take it these days, why no big demos and rallies putting these fookers down demanding a change?

I know wit ya mean about keeping us divided, is this "terrorism" thing not along those same lines??

Good auld Hugo, though the poor guy will probaly end up getting shot from an assasin fae his own country or something(american trained though!) or his counrty will get invaded under some bullshit anti drugs thing,(CIA go in take all the coke-sell coke to buy weapons to flood oil producing countries to make unstable while US Army bomb Bolivia to keep the worlds media focused there while the CIA with there drug funded weaopns start a civil war in Iran or wherever they want) or something along those lines winking smiley

growwild

Date Posted: 16.27hrs on Mon 21 May 07
Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

You make me laugh William, hahahahahahahah!!

Wee Man Syndrome??? Open yer fooking eyes!!

Who really has wee man syndrome,eh? look at the size of britain/england, a very small fish yet they want tae be the big man all the time, thats why they have went about raping and draining many countries of their wealth throughout time...

Erm, the south are harder workers than the north? sssssshhhhhhh!!

Quote:
------------
Because this is a democracy, and our Government and our policy on nuclear arms is accountable to the electorate.
---

My arse!! Let them put it tae a vote then and we'll see..

I wonder if there are any countries out there just now that have used these weapons of mass destruction before, yet tell others not to or we'll bomb ya, maybe America?

William

12th Apr 2008
Date Posted: 17.34hrs on Mon 21 May 07
growwild Wrote:
> Who really has wee man syndrome,eh? look at the
> size of britain/england, a very small fish yet
> they want tae be the big man all the time, thats
> why they have went about raping and draining many
> countries of their wealth throughout time...

And the Scots never?

You complain that you were never taught about "your" history at school. I suggest you go to the library and teach yourself.

Not only is your "britain/england" crap laughable, it is WRONG. Show me where the Empire of "britain/england" drained any countries without a single Scotsman at the tap.

Go on...
growwild

Date Posted: 19.56hrs on Mon 21 May 07
And thats the point, we no longer need this union or ever did.. If we never had the stinking thing then no Scot would have been part, but we were producing the skills needed for this so called empire, ie-doctors-engineering-people skills so maybe we were not all bad, eh?

Who started the union anyway, who always tried tae invade here and got leathered, whos original greed started all this pish? I dont think it was Scotland!!!!

Current Page:8 of 11
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: