You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
paisleyboarder

Last Visited: 19:44
15th Feb 2018
scam RBS e-mail
Date Posted: 22.40hrs on Wed 15 Aug 07
Just a warning to anyone who uses The Royal Bank Of Scotland digital banking service, i received 2 emails informing me to click on a link to a so called RBS website to update the program software, out of curiousity i hit the link and my mcafee software warned me that it was a phishing website, deleted said emails beware everyone.
II

Last Visited: 09:22
4th Aug 2019
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: scam RBS e-mail
Date Posted: 17.39hrs on Thu 16 Aug 07
I get several of these per week most of them from banks I don't even have an account with.
Fair enough posting this on a forum smiling smiley

However I also get several e-mails week warning other people about phishing scams- which although aren't dangerous can be tiresome.

I would like to think all who use this site know not to enter any bank details in a responce to an e-mail.

go slide....
RobH

Last Visited: 21:02
20th Oct 2016
Date Posted: 19.55hrs on Thu 23 Aug 07
I reply to most of them, I now have several friends around the world who are worth millions who are sending me there money to keep safe, as the political climate in Outer Botswana is such that if they don't, they will get buggered stupid for the rest of eternity! All I have to do is give them all my bank details......

Yeah RIGHT!

Rob
HTH

Last Visited: 11:13
20th Feb 2018
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 21.55hrs on Thu 23 Aug 07
So this is how you can afford that private jet? winking smiley
RobH

Last Visited: 21:02
20th Oct 2016
Date Posted: 22.41hrs on Thu 23 Aug 07
I was in Toulouse for the last month, finnishing off some work on the Airbus A380 but I wouldn't call that a private jet, you would be really well off if it was!

Mind you Bill Gates has his own 747/400, and then a separate 747 for Microsoft, and several Lear and Boeing small/medium jets... how come he doesn't e-mail me and ask me to hold onto his cash?

Rob

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 09.20hrs Fri 24 Aug 07 by RobH.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: