You are NOT Logged in.
Meet up and have a chat about anything, just about. Pop in and get the craic...
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
pfairbrother

Last Visited: 12:11
27th Nov 2017
What's this?What's this?
Between Two Worlds-light and music in the forest
Date Posted: 12.46hrs on Tue 6 Nov 07
I've been watching the special construction work consisting of new boardwalks, raised platforms, light and sound apparatus going on over the last 3 weeks or so in the Glenmore Forest either side of the Ryvoan track and on Lochan Uaine. The publicity looked interesting and enticed me to fork out for some tickets.

I know H11lly has been and she loved it so I was really looking forward to it BUT..

unfortunately I cannot now go at the time I originally booked. Has anyone else been to see this 'Outdoor Experience in the Forest'?

[www.winterhighland.info]
www.betweentwoworlds.org.uk

p.s. I've had to buy two more tickets for a different day/time. I couldn't exchange or refund so I'm selling my tickets (for Sun 18Nov 5.30pm) in the Gear Room and will accept offers - [www.winterhighland.info]

Paul

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12.52hrs Tue 6 Nov 07 by pfairbrother.
h11lly

Last Visited: 18:38
2nd Sep 2019
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Re: Between Two Worlds-light and music in the forest
Date Posted: 13.34hrs on Tue 6 Nov 07
Yes, we went last Friday and it was absolutely fantastic.

I'd not witnessed the construction but know the area very well so was totally amazed at how it had been transformed in the nicest possible way.

We were lucky and had a clear sky with no moon and I can't remember the last time I experienced such a brilliant view of the stars.

The music and lighting effects were tasteful and in keeping with the setting, and the resulting images are still very vivid in my mind.

I'd definitely recommend it.

Helen
Olderalan

Last Visited: 15:23
7th Apr 2019
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 13.54hrs on Tue 6 Nov 07
I'm convinced and we are booked in for 7.10pm this coming Saturday. Looking forward to it..... of course, I'll be telling Marlyn that it's an early Xmas present!

Regards
Olderalan
WebCT_Guru

Last Visited: 14:32
21st Jan 2019
Date Posted: 16.18hrs on Tue 6 Nov 07
Looks similar to the "Enchanted Forest" at Faskally Wood, Pitlochry which has been running for about 5 years now.

[www.enchantedforest.org.uk]

Rmeinds me of the time when I was a lot younger and used to play in the woods with friends (inc girls), running about with coloured torches hot smiley
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: