You are NOT Logged in.
Review gear, sell gear, buy gear... use this forum to buy/sell equipment.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
patersonangus

Last Visited: 14:38
10th Nov 2014
Giro G10 MX with Tune Ups for Sale *SOLD*
Date Posted: 10.00hrs on Fri 14 Nov 08
Black, size large

Cosmetically Sound.

£110 new

[www.snowboard-asylum.com]

Plus Tune ups which are £30

Sell it all for £60

Cheers

Angus

Edited 3 times. Last edit at 14.29hrs Mon 23 Mar 09 by patersonangus.
carl Hopwood

Re: Giro G10 MX with Tune Ups for Sale
Date Posted: 22.09hrs on Wed 26 Nov 08
Hey mate, yeah I'll take it off you for £40...i dont really want to buy it for £60 as i've always been told to buy helmets new!
Thanks buddy.
Carl
patersonangus

10th Nov 2014
Date Posted: 09.17hrs on Thu 27 Nov 08
Hi Carl,

Where abouts are you, Im in Glasgow. I'll meet you in the middle there. One just went on ebay for £45 without tune ups how does that sound. Its never had an impact so all the protection is still impact if you're worried about it being bashed. Considering the price new I think thats fait. Let me know what you think.

Angus

carl Hopwood

Date Posted: 11.02hrs on Thu 27 Nov 08
Hey mate,

Yeah £45 seems okay... only problem is that i dont have a car, i live in edinburgh do you ever come over here? i am not fussed about when i get it. Just before feb!

Carl
patersonangus

10th Nov 2014
Date Posted: 11.16hrs on Thu 27 Nov 08
Im sure I'll be through before then, do you ever ride at the xscape or anything? I was more thinking the middle is £50, £5 more than the ebay one since it has the tune ups (which are amazing by the way! Little button to mute the music too without having to get into the player)

Well if you're in Glasgow or Im in Edinburgh we can meet up. I might be passing by Edinburgh this weekend or the next going for a surf, where do you stay in Edinburgh?

Thanks,

Angus

carl Hopwood

Date Posted: 18.16hrs on Thu 27 Nov 08
Alright mate,
Yeah i can stretch to 50...how long have you had it? is there any ware and tare? how would you describe the condition. I am staying in Pollock Halls, but i am off home this weekend, until monday, but i am here after that.
carl
patersonangus

10th Nov 2014
Date Posted: 08.58hrs on Fri 28 Nov 08
Cool I know the pollock halls a mate of mine used to stay there. I can send you some pics of the helmet, whats your address? Its 2 seasons old but was never worn much and I just don't have the time to get away much just now so thats why its being sold. It has some scuff marks obviously but as I said has never had an impact so its still 100% safe. I think I have the normal ear pieces also I'll try and look them out too.

Angus
Carl5565

Date Posted: 13.25hrs on Sun 14 Dec 08
Hey mate, so sorry i have been away and have had exams so havnt been able to be in contact. Yeah i am going home on Wednesday at 12 so probably wont be able to get it this term. I am back in Scotland from the 12 of January if you still want to sell it then, i am very interested in buying it. my email address is coolmancarlos@hotmail.com it would be good to look at some pictures before buying it. could you take some of inside the helmet etc. thank you very much, carl hopwood
mark fincham

Date Posted: 18.48hrs on Wed 18 Mar 09

Is this now a sold item or what?
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: