You are NOT Logged in.
Review gear, sell gear, buy gear... use this forum to buy/sell equipment.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
broughsuperior

Last Visited: 12:54
4th Oct 2018
Fischer E99 Skis and BC XC Boots For Sale
Date Posted: 08.28hrs on Fri 7 Sep 18
Winter is coming, allegedly.

Also allegedly, I have too many pairs of skis and boots.

So the following are reluctantly for sale. Photos of all of these available on request, just asked. Postage can be arranged.

Skis:

Fischer E99 Xtralite Tours (waxing base) 195cm. Metal-edged BC XC / hut to hut touring ski. Fitted with Salomon XAdv Raid Manual bindings (SNS-BC / SNS-XA). RRP around 240 for the ski and 55 for the binding. Used for a week, slight wear and tear to the ski topsheet and base in line with a week's use, binding is in perfect condition.

Boots:
Virtually unused Salomon XAdv 8 in size 41. Salomon's beefiest Nordic Backcountry boot with integrated ankle support and gaiter. Chunky, grippy sole for walking. Thinsulate lining. Comfy and warm - I'm only changing footwear because of my arthritic ankles which demand more room than these boots can provide. If you are shaped like a human, these are for you. RRP in the UK is 160. Yours for 70.

Virtually unused Salomon XAdv 5 in size 41. Not available in the UK, available for import for 109 euros plus delivery. A simple, warm, tough, lace up boot. Yours for 50.

Fischer BCX 6 NNN-BC boots in very good used condition. Size 41. 50

Rossignol BCX 6 NNN-BC boots in very good used condition. Size 42. 50

Older pair of Salomon Greenland BC boots in size 43 with padded thinsulate lining, ankle support and waterproof lace cover. Acceptable used condition. 30.

Older pair of Salomon BC 6 boots in size 41 with thinsulate lining and waterproof lace cover. Excellent condition. 20.

Garmont leather, lace up NNN-BC compatible boots. Hiking boot style. Size 8. A bit rough round the edges but good enough to thrash round the woods / park / golf course. 15.

Prices are negotiable if you want to purchase more than one item.

Pictures are available, please send me a message if you want any more details.

Edited 2 times. Last edit at 07.27hrs Thu 4 Oct 18 by broughsuperior.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: