You are NOT Logged in.
Review gear, sell gear, buy gear... use this forum to buy/sell equipment.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
alan

Last Visited: 17:02
27th Mar 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Welcome to the Gear Room..
Date Posted: 02.21hrs on Wed 29 Dec 04
If you have extra mountain sports gear you'd like to off-load, or your looking for some kit, the gear room is the forum for you.

If you are selling kit, remember to check back for new posts and/or private messages. It is recommended that you select the 'send replies to this thread to me via email' option when starting selling threads - this means you'll be notified when someone responds on the forum.

Also if you have new kit, or just like the kit you have, or if you bought a complete turkey, share your experiences and write a brief review for us all. smiling smiley

For the avoidance of doubt, postings of a commercial nature are acceptable within the gear room forum within reason. Acceptable postings include responding to specific gear related questions, being able to supply equipment someone is expressly looking for or postings relating to special offers/deals (again within reason).

Basically the rule for commercial posters is don't abuse the privilege, many forums do not allow commercial postings, WH does, so please don't spam the forum - excessive posts of a commercial nature maybe removed.

Edited 5 times. Last edit at 23.23hrs Wed 21 Sep 11 by alan.
MTimms

Last Visited: 19:44
1st Feb 2014
Re: Welcome to the Gear Room..
Date Posted: 21.11hrs on Thu 19 Feb 09
Can you advise me how I can remove an item for sale from the Gear Room which I have now sold.
Thanks.

M. Timms
alan

Last Visited: 17:02
27th Mar 2024
What's this?What's this?What's this?
Date Posted: 11.28hrs on Fri 20 Feb 09
Put up on the thread in question that the item is now sold or alternatively edit your initial post to state that it's sold.

wishfulthinker

Last Visited: 11:42
17th May 2018
Date Posted: 14.46hrs on Tue 11 Jan 11
WANTED Volkl Superski 175cm or thereabouts must have adjustable bindings to fit boot sole 327mm
yeeha

Last Visited: 20:44
10th Jan 2012
Date Posted: 14.39hrs on Tue 10 Jan 12
Tua Cirques 200cm for sale
bases vgc, tops not so good
£20
Phone or text 07709934167
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: